University students getting ready to graduate (3rd year and 4th year) and recent graduates are facing an ever-growing challenge of finding jobs. This issue is not limited to one university or one city.
Starting your own business and becoming your own boss sounds really wonderful but who is there to support you? Existing incubators have very limited capacity to accept 20 or 30 students per batch but there are more than 700,000 graduates every year and a large number of them are jobless.
If you can read and understand this message, you are qualified to apply for Pakistan’s largest entrepreneurship training and incubation program. IdeaGist in partnership with more than 90 institutions is supporting Prime Minister’s Startup Pakistan movement in a practical way. We don’t want you to come up with an idea and prove yourself first. We would like to help you in building that idea.
We accept students from all disciplines, arts, business, engineering, life sciences, science, technology, language, or any other major. Students with an idea and without an idea, students with money or without money, students with no idea if they would like to become a businessperson, everyone is welcome to apply.
Startup Pakistan Cohort 4 registration is now open for everyone.
For full program details, please click here.
The last date of registration is October 31st, 2020. Please see below the schedule of events,
Requirements to Join
- All men/women/transgenders holding CNIC of Pakistan
- Aged above 16 years with entrepreneurial potential
- Undergraduate or Graduate students or those who have completed their studies at Universities, Colleges, Technical Institutions, and Madaris (All majors eligible).
- Willingness to be held accountable to monthly program goals, receiving and accepting feedback with the capacity to implement or act on suggestions.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Commitment to Learn
- Commitment to be Consistent
- Self-driven and self-motivated
Before applying, please complete the following steps:
- Watch – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKkZx_8w2pI
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Subscribe our YouTube Channel.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
- If you know how to add a domain to your safe sender’s list, please add ideagist.com and birmessages.com to your safe domains.
- Read Frequently Asked Questions
- Also, the view index for important topics & details.